Tammy Belanger's galleries

SCAM SCAM SCAM...IT IS AN EMAIL SCAM!!!!!

Yes, I am a photographer...Yes, I LIVE in Maine (for almost 20 years)...No, I don not have any property to rent to you.



I have received 3 more emails in the past few days about this person.  "She" is now using the email address bel90tam@gmail.com as well as bel60tam@gmail.com....I will not stop this until this person moves on.  I do not own or rent property or apartments or condos or any other type of livable space anywhere other than the house I live in.

Please read my previous post...here it is.

So....I have filed a police report and an IC3 report against the person who is pretending to be me. This person is using my name, profession, state..etc. They use the email address of bel60tam@gmail.com to try and rent property from Hawaii, New York, SF, San Mateo and other cities. If you are contacted or considering renting, I can assure you that I DO NOT OWN OR RENT PROPERTY and it is a scam!!!!! Please report this person to the site admin through which you are seeking property... If you forward me their email or other ad info, I will send it in to the police as part of the report.

Thank you,
Tammy

Update...I have had two new messages this week...I do not own property anywhere (except where I live)...This person is now trying to offer property in the LA area and "she" is using the Trulia site.

Always report this person to the site admin....It is a SCAM!!!!!

NEVER send money for anything with out physically seeing it first.  BE smart, be diligent. If it seems to good to be true...IT IS!!!!!

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS PERSON...ALWAYS REPORT THIS PERSON TO THE SITE ADMIN WHERE YOU RECEIVE AN OFFER FROM !!!!

No comments: